Monday, March 10, 2008

$1300 Well Done; and Additional Indecision

my only shot of Tucson. And now that it is in picture form, admittantly not that exciting. But pleasant nonetheless.





Thanks to the Devlin family. I have been trying to usurp Bridget’s place for a long time now. I love you all.

Uncle Mike and Aunt Jane, many many thanks. I promise to make more family correspondence that doesn’t have to do with money or Amy’s boyfriends. Promise.

Alan and Trish!! Thank thanks so very much! You guys are great! Alan, I am writing soon to ask for biking tips.

Olivia, thanks so much. It means a lot, especially when you don’t even know a person. Really appreciate it.


I have reached $1300. I need $2000 by March 21st. It will be close, but I have got to make it work.

I haven’t been updating because I haven’t been biking. It seemed wrong. I am on a little graduate school tour. I am currently in a hotel in Pasadena visiting Caltech. Just before this, Tucson for U of Arizona, and weekend or two before that U of Washington.
My final visit is U of Minnesota and then that is that, and I will have to decide. Umm. Not sure as of now. Pretty serious indecision at the moment.

No comments: