Thursday, April 3, 2008

$2593.50/ Floss and then discard on the side of the road.

Kara has noted that thanking people is really boring, and makes my writing altogether uninteresting. noted, Kara. I will try harder in the future. But I have to play catch up.

First:
The MULLIN Family in all their greatness.

Also to thank:
Miss and and Mr. Vito
Stephen Indyk, water bill + extra because he is great.
Justin Olschlager, awesome all the time.
John Wyatt for the intense amount of change
Connie Lowe, Geology Dept. Mom.
Bruce! My basement dwelling roommate.
Bryan Wuest thanks a lot, plus the further encouragement for better health in order to make use of the rest of your birthday present, and uniform grass detail.


Kara, also said it was boring when I wrote about my bike rides. Sorry, that is what is is all about.
So Tuesday, amazing and beautiful outside. Trash seen on ride: about 6 or 7 single-use teeth flossers. I see alot of trash while climbing-- alot of front wheel staring, which is probably bad technique.
This morning: ice, sleet. no ride. garbage.

I have also decided to go to Caltech for the fall. Good deal. Pretty happy about the decision.

No comments: